MacGyver challenges, paying for traffic tickets with origami and more in this week’s link roundup!
Happy weekend, Brazenites!
We hope all is well, whether you’re back in school or wrapping up another week on the job. Here are some of our favorite reads from this week:
1. It’s about time someone discussed what the IRS plans to do if a zombie apocalypse hits! If you’re in need of a good laugh, be sure to read this fantastic law review article on the application of tax laws to zombies. (Footnotes are equally worth it.)
2. We all have to deal with people we don’t love. These great tips can help you more effectively communicate with people you don’t like.
3. Slow day at work? Challenge your creativity by entering Lifehack’s latest MacGyver Challenge: Create a Hack for Your Office with a Binder Clip.
4. Is an office-less company the future of work?
5. Start your grownup life off on the right foot with these money tips for recent grads.
6. It’s not career- or lifestyle-related, but it is pretty darn Brazen: Man Pays $137 Traffic Ticket With 137 Origami Pigs in Donut Boxes.
7. We’d be curious to hear your thoughts on these rather unconventional “super secret ninja job search techniques.” Would you go this far? Do you think it really works most of the time?
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!