A truly brazen Teen “Jeopardy!” contestant, apps that deliver some tough love and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Now that all that lovey-dovey Valentine’s stuff is over with, it’s time to get back to what really matters: edifying you, our lovely readers, with this week’s top picks in posts. (It’s a gift that keeps on giving.)
1. About as brazen as it gets: Teen Jeopardy! contestant answers final question like a boss.
2. Thoroughly kicking the myth of lazy entitlement in the tail, a recent study by the American Psychological Association found that Millennnials are more stressed out than any other generation. (And it might be because they care too much about work!)
3. The Harvard Business Review puts forth an interesting argument on why we should embrace work-life imbalance.
4. Quarter-life crisis? Make sure you’re not falling into these seven habits of highly miserable 20-somethings.
5. Sick of all the subtle digs and eye rolling? Try these tips to make a rude workplace a little more pleasant.
6. From your very own “executive washroom” to free reign over the thermostat (as well as more career-oriented perks like increased productivity), here are 47 reasons why it’s better to work at home.
7. Having trouble meeting your goals? Check out the most sadistic apps that force you get things done. (Sometimes you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.)
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!