Selected web tidbits you need to check out.
Happy weekend before a short work week!
We’ve got our usual lineup of great content for you today. Remember, if you ever thing there’s something we should include, leave a link in the comments or tweet about it and include #BrazenStuff. Have a fabulous weekend! Links we love:
1. Drink up! How to enjoy happy hour for less.
2. Sick and tired of the job search? Don’t look for a position, seek out an opportunity instead.
3. But hey, if you land a job interview, avoid don’t do these things.
4. If you’re into all things blogging and turning your side hustle into a full-time job, you won’t want to miss this interview with Brazen Life editor Alexis Grant.
5. Generation Y = Generation Sell?
6. Sometimes working for a nonprofit isn’t exactly what you might expect.
7. Here are the five college majors with the highest levels of unemployment (CBS MoneyWatch):
- 1. Clinical psychology 19.5%
- 2. Miscellaneous fine arts 16.2%
- 3. United States history 15.1%
- 4. Library science 15.0%
- 5. (tie) Military technologies; educational psychology 10.9%