Career content you don’t want to miss!
Hey, it’s the end of another busy week! Hope you all had a good one. We’ve got a bunch of cool things for you today. Let’s dive right in!
2. Fellow Brazen member Thursday Bram explains how she quit her job and became a freelance writing entrepreneur.
3. Oh hindsight! A writer/speaker writes the letter he wishes he’d received when he first started his career.
4. “This millennial generation is not just looking for a job, they’re not just looking for salary and financial benefits, they’re looking for skill development, they’re looking for mobility, they’re looking for opportunities to acquire different skills and to move quickly from one part of an organization to another,” PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Dennis Nally said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.
5. When interviewing for a job, give a short answer before getting into more detail. That’s one of the 99 tips to help you get a job from Passive Panda.
7. While we’re on the topic of work in other countries, here are five jobs that will get you globetrotting.
8. If you’re on the job hunt and your parents are giving you a hassle, you’ll want check out these tips for how to manage parental expectations.
10. In case you missed it, you’ll want to look at Entrepreneur magazine’s list of best business bars. Copa d’Oro in Santa Monica, Calif, is featured as the best bar to network at without spending a ton.
As always, we invite you to send us ideas for this roundup. Mention it in the comments or tweet it and include the #BrazenStuff hashtag. Have a great weekend!