Links, lists, videos and more!
Happy Friday Brazenites! Ever notice how as the year winds down the top 10 lists just seem to ramp up? We’ve included some lists in this week’s roundup and a bunch of other good stuff. And with all the end of year reflection going on, don’t forget to submit your blog post for our 2012 goals Run-Around (details here).
We’re kicking off with a serious one this week:
1. Should you opt out of employer health insurance?
3. Need more balance in your life? 10 tips to help with that
4. 50 clues that you’re a loser (so that you can do the opposite!)
5. Good question: Which generation has suffered most in this economy?
6. Match.com: An interesting way to save money
6. If you enjoyed our foodie career list, you’ll want to check out this behind-the-scenes look at what it’s like to work for the Target Test Kitchen Team (yum!):
Enjoy the weekend!