Everyone loves a good deal. But sometimes daily deal site offers are just plain weird.
You saw that recent Groupon deal for a college class, right? It was interesting for sure, but it also isn’t the first off-beat discount we’ve seen from a daily deal site. So we rounded up some truly unique deals.
Ready for some randomness? Here we go:
1. This deal on a five-night stay at the Tower Club might sound familiar. That’s because the Bangkok destination was featured in The Hangover Part II. Let’s just hope amnesia wasn’t also part of the deal.
2. Here’s a good one for car enthusiasts: a deal to drive a dream car. For just under 100 bucks, you could drive something like a Lamborghini Gallardo around a race track.
3. Living Social Austin had a deal for an ’80s roller skate night complete with a light show and fog machine. Awesome for a Twisted Sister.
4. Now this is a safe deal: “stylish” condoms from blissmo. Nope, we’re not kidding. For each condom purchased another condom gets donated to someone in a developing country.
5. You’ve probably never had a desire to get your own custom-made, portable speakers. But if you did, you could have gotten it on the cheap with this Abilene, Texas Groupon.
7. Amazing buy? Sad deal? You be the judge of this 70 percent discount on non-surgical nose jobs London Groupon. Twenty-two were bought!
8. This is just kind of random: a Living Social deal for one dozen steamed crabs (with free shipping). Hmm.
9. This deal isn’t for those who scare easily: it’s a discounted ticket to an abandoned 19th century coffin factory.
10. Finally, here’s a deal that is just obscure. Nothing against The Economist, but who can really get that excited about 26 percent off their 2011 wall calendar? Forty-seven people bought it, but the deal required at least 50 to run.
Any odd deals we missed? Add them in the comments!