The Brazen team’s latest assortment of career and professional development links.This week we’ve got an eye-catching infographic about students love of tech.
Hey Brazenites! We hope you’re having an excellent weekend.
As always, if there’s a post you think would make a good addition to this roundup, mention it in the comments or tweet it and include the #BrazenStuff hashtag.
Let’s get right to it:
1. Why passion for work might not be such a good thing.
2. Summer internships are great, but you need to end things on a good note if you want the experience to benefit your career in the future.
3. We know it’s tough to find a great job right out of school. One reason it’s harder these days: employers are doing less on-campus recruiting.
4. Do you agree with these tips for how companies can be more Gen Y friendly?
5. Check out this great infographic from the Education Database Online about students’ love of technology: