Good reads for the weekend.
Happy Friday folks! Nothing like a long weekend for some much needed mid-winter recharging! Be sure to learn more about Brazen’s FREE one-hour LIVE session on Feb. 28. We’ll be talking about how to make the jump from working in an office to working from whatever location you choose. You don’t want to miss it!
Here’s some recommended reading for the long weekend:
1. Are you really as busy as you say you are? Probably not.
2. Maybe an MBA is no longer good enough.
4. Five ways to become more disciplined.
5. Parents who might be too involved in their kids’ job search.
6. You finally get the job offer. Don’t kill it.
7. They struck out on their own and made it big.