Brazen Comment Policy
If we find that you are in violation of any of the above mentioned policies – we reserve the right to remove or ban you from the Brazen platform. If you notice another user of Brazen violating this Comment Policy, we encourage you to report their behavior that violates our policies and we will act on it. All Comments must comply with the Comment Standards set out in this Comment Policy.
Any Comment you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any Comment on the Website, you grant us and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the Comments and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Comments you submit or contribute, and you, not Brazen, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any Comments posted by you or any other user of the Website.
These Comment Standards apply to any and all Comments. Comments must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Comments must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Lead to any spam or scam links.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
In addition, in all of your engagement and communication through the Brazen platform, you must comply with the following Engagement and Communication Guidelines:
- Do not engage, or encourage others to engage in any targeted abuse or harassment against any other users, including but not limited to:
- Unsolicited sexual content
- Threats of physical or sexual violence
- Any interaction that may make a Brazen user feel harassed.
- Do not be hateful in any way. We do not allow content that incites, shows, or otherwise displays any discrimination towards individuals, organizations, or groups because of their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disability status.
- We do not allow hate groups and they are not permitted on Brazen. Do not use racial, religious, or other slurs that incite or promote hatred, or any other content intended to create division.
- We will investigate any and all reports of harassment.
- Do not share false or misleading information.
- Do not share content in a way that you know is, or think may be, misleading or inaccurate, including misinformation or disinformation.
- Do not share content to interfere with or improperly influence an election or another civic process. We may prevent you from posting content from sites that are known to produce or contain misinformation.
- Do not post “deepfake” media of others or otherwise post content that has been manipulated to deceive. Do not share content or endorse someone or something in exchange for personal benefit (including personal or family relationships, monetary payment, free products or services, or other value), unless you have included a clear and conspicuous notice of the personal benefit you receive.
- Do not engage in spam or scams. We do not allow untargeted, irrelevant, obviously unwanted, unauthorized, inappropriately commercial or promotional, or gratuitously repetitive messages or other similar content.