Talent Acquisition & HR Solutions
Definitions of Product Terms and Product Limits- Updated August 31, 2021
Virtual Events & QuickChat
- Brazen Event - An individual event created on the Brazen platform that has a start time, end time and its own unique url.
- Open House Event - An event created on behalf of single employer, where all the booths are associated with that single employer
- Expo Event - An event with multiple employers in a career-fair format where each booth represents a different employer
- Peer Networking Event - An event designed to connect people in the same peer group in networking chats
- Mixed Networking Event - An event designed to connect people in two different peer groups (Group A & Group B) in networking chats
- Brazen Event Limits
- Each event is limited to 6 hours in total length
- Client event administrators can host events with up to 6,000 concurrent attendees on their own. Any event in excess of 6,000 attendees are supported in coordination with your Brazen account management team, up to 9,000 concurrent attendees.
- An event is limited to 250 booths per event. Event administrators can have up to 300 booths with coordination with the Brazen account management team.
- Brazen Series - A group of Brazen Events that reoccur on the platform, usually at the same date and time every week, month or quarter. A series that has 5 events is still considered 5 single events as each event in that series has its own start and end time and a unique url. Any of the above 4 types of single events above can be set up as a series.
- 1:1 Video / Video Interview - A Brazen event may also have video capabilities that will allow representatives and attendees to engage in optional video and/or audio only interactions. Only representatives assigned to a booth may start a video and/or audio only chat.
- QuickChat - allows for asynchronous text-based chats with candidates, usually about a specific job. This interaction is facilitated by Brazen.
- Brazen Control Center (Account Home) - Each customer has their own account home, commonly referred to as “account home” or “Brazen Control Center”. The account home is where customers can build and manage their upcoming events and see past events, and if applicable, configure Quickchat for jobs, and/or manage FAQs as part of the virtual concierge (chatbot) product offered by Brazen.
- Sub Account - If applicable, customers may also purchase additional account homes as a way to organize events and/or separate data between groups or business units.
- Administrator (Admin) - An admin is a user role on the Brazen platform who can build and manage Brazen events within their assigned account home.
- Representative (Rep) - A rep is a user role on the Brazen platform that typically includes employer-side representatives like recruiters, hiring managers, employee ambassadors or for universities, reps are usually career services staff, mentors and/or alumni. A representative is associated with a unique email address and reps can be assigned to participate in Brazen Events. A rep at an event can be a user with a seat or a guest slot user.
- Recruiter - A recruiter is a user role on the Brazen platform that has the ability to participate in Brazen Events and can also use Brazen’s Quickchat module. Only users who have a user seat may be designated as a recruiter within Brazen.
- Representative limits - The number of representatives allowed per Brazen Event
- Representative Ticket - A representative ticket is a user role on the Brazen platform that is associated with a unique email address and allows for a representative to chat live within one Brazen event per ticket.
- Signups - When a participant is interested in a Brazen Event, they are prompted to create a Brazen Account by providing their first name, last name, email and password.
- Signup Limits - A limit on the number of signups for each Brazen event
- Event size - Number of signups for a given Brazen event
- Pre-qualification settings - The ability to limit participants from registering for your event with several questions. This is optional and is presented to interested participants after they signup.
- Registration form - A fully customizable online form for each Brazen event.
- Registrants - A participant who completes the registration form for a specific Brazen event.
- Attendee - A participant who completed the registration form for a specific Brazen event who then goes on to attend (log into) a specific Brazen event.
- Attendance rate - The percentage of registrants who join (log into) a specific Brazen event.
- BrazenLive Booth (Video Presentation booth) - A broadcast booth within an event that allows up to 4 presenters to broadcast a video live stream to attendees (includes screen sharing capability).
- Text-based chat booth (Chat booth) - A booth designed to enable one-to-one text based chats between attendees and representatives at a Brazen Event.
- Chat booth with Audio & Video – This booth type allows attendees and representatives to engage in one-to-one text-based chats but also gives representatives the option to start a video and/or audio only chat.
- Simultaneous Chats - Number of simultaneous text-based chats that reps can engage with during a Brazen Event.
- FAQ Library - Accessible only to admins and contains FAQs that Brazen’s virtual concierge chatbot can deliver via the plugin installed on customer sites.
- Job Feed - An XML feed with your jobs data is required to set up and configure the plugin
Additional Brazen Terms
- Company - A customer who has purchased Brazen. “Company” include but are not exclusive to:
- Employers - An employer can either be a direct Brazen customer or the customer of a Brazen Partner.
- Partners - A Brazen customer that sells virtual events to employers. Partners build, manage and often market virtual events on behalf of employers. These often include agencies, memberships and/or associations.
- Colleges and Universities
- User Seat - During the time of Brazen purchase, a customer will purchase user seats to be used by their team within the Brazen platform. Each seat can be designated as “representatives” “administrators” and/or “recruiters” depending on the level of access purchased. Each user seat is associated with a unique email address and cannot be transferred to another person during the contract term unless that individual leaves the organization or moves departments.
- Admin Seat - An admin is a user role on the Brazen platform who can build and manage Brazen events within their assigned account home.
- Guest Seats - Guest seats are purchased and are used by customers who have users that may attend a couple of events per year as opposed to on an ongoing basis. A Guest seat user may not already have a user seat with Brazen. A single user who attends 3 Brazen events will have used 3 Guest Slots from their purchased bundle. Guest slot users may not use features such as Quickchat.
- Virtual Concierge (Chatbot) - Brazen’s chatbot can be configured to deliver relevant content via Brazen’s plugin. The relevant content, displayed as questions and answers and organized into sections is delivered to audiences via a conversational user interface.
- Job Sponsorship - Customers who purchase job sponsorship credits are able to seamlessly promote jobs directly from the Brazen platform to reach new candidate audiences. Customers typically purchase a monthly budget to be spent over agreement term and that budget is used to drive relevant candidates to chat with a recruiter via Quickchat, join a relevant Brazen event and/or return to the customer’s career site to complete an application depending on configuration.
- Account Home - All Brazen purchases comes with one standard account home where the customer will be able to build and manage their Brazen events, access past Brazen events and if applicable, configure Quickchat for jobs, and/or manage FAQs as part of the virtual concierge (chatbot) product offered by Brazen.